November 28, 2012

FURRYLICIOUS + OUTFIT IDEA

I just received my brand new furry MUKS boots that I ordered during a Black Friday flash sale on MyHabit and I'm in love! These fun snow boots are obviously great for cold weather weekends but I think they also have just enough glamour to be work appropriate (if you happen to work in a semi casual office that is). The beading is delicate and reminds me of Pocahontas, in a good way. The furry pompoms are playful and lusciously soft. Plus they feel super comfortable and just roomy enough on your feet.

Below is an outfit I’m going to be wearing on my next casual Friday (as long as the weather stays appropriately cold). I've paired the boots with slim black H&M pants and a sophisticated coat with a fur hem. The Baublebar necklaces stand out on the neutral backdrop of the sweater and the big hat ties it all together. The small Kate Spade bag adds another texture to the occasion but could just as easily be swapped for a larger carryall bag. What do you think about my pairing? Would you wear these boots on a casual Friday?

1. Rachel Zoe Fox Fur Hat - $637 (similar hat for cheaper here)
2. H&M Fair Isle Sweater - $34.95
3. BaubleBar: Silver Marvel Necklace - $42 & Green Krypton Collar - $48
4. Calvin Klein Faux-Fur Hem Wool Coat - $124.99
5. H&M Black Pants - $34.95
6. Kate Spade Post Street Little Nadine - $448 (on sale for $313)
7. MUKS Original Muk Boot in Grey - $270
I think the outfit would also look cute with a full-on fur jacket (ASOS has a super cute version here for $105.54) or a big warm parka jacket like this Marc New York one here. If I needed one this year I would get it in the Truffle or the Marine.

Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment